USE OF INFORMATION
Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics will not reveal to any third party a user’s personal information provided to us through the Website except in the following circumstances:
- We have your permission or consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics to provide a product or service to you
- We are responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal proceedings; or
- We sell or acquire another business, or are acquired by another business, in which case such information may be one of the business assets transferred
- Using email addresses provided at registration or otherwise, Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics may periodically send out email newsletters and promotional email to MH users about services and products offered by Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics
All information submitted to Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics in the form of a guest testimonial will become the property of Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics. We can choose to display such information in anyway we deem appropriate after the guest approval. In the event your guest testimonial is put on public display, the testimonial may include your name, as well as the city and state/province in which you live (Example: Great Job! Jane D., Toronto, Ontario).
In order to purchase a product from Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics, you will be required to provided us with your:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
We only request this information as it may be necessary to complete a sales transaction. Please be advised that we take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe and secure.
Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics is not responsible for the content or the privacy polices of websites to which it may provide links or the websites of those entities which advertise on our website. Riddhi Skin Care Spa & Esthetics uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us by our users secure and to disclose such information only after obtaining permission from the user (except under the circumstances discussed above). The Website does not sell products for purchase by children. Our products are only for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
HOW WE PROTECT YOU
We ensure that:
- Our employees and associates are held accountable for any information they have access to.
- We limit the collection of information to that which is relevant to our cause and purpose.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- All your personal information is kept at a secure location.
- We use all appropriate security software to ensure your information is kept out of harms way.